$12.5 billion in logistics contracts awarded to the following businesses:
- AAR Government Services Inc., Wood Dale, Illinois (N61340-19-D-1000);
- ACET JV LLC,* Waldorf, Maryland (N61340-19-D-1001);
- Adams Communication & Engineering Technology Inc., Waldorf, Maryland (N61340-19-D-1002);
- Aircraft Readiness Alliance,* Anchorage, Alaska (N61340-19-D-1003);
- The Boeing Co., Jacksonville, Florida N61340-19-D-1004);
- The Boeing Co., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (N61340-19-D-1005);
- DynCorp International, Fort Worth, Texas (N61340-19-D-1006);
- INNOVAIR LLC,* Chesapeake, Virginia (N61340-19-D-1007);
- Kay and Associates Inc., Buffalo Grove, Illinois (N61340-19-D-1008);
- L-3 Communications Integrated Systems LP, Waco, Texas (N61340-19-D-1009);
- L-3 Communications Vertex Aerospace LLC, Madison, Mississippi (N61340-19-D-1010);
- Leidos Innovations, Gaithersburg, Maryland (N61340-19-D-1011);
- M1 Support Services, Denton, Texas (N61340-19-D-1012);
- M7 Aerospace LLC, San Antonio, Texas (N61340-19-D-1013);
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corp., Herndon, Virginia (N61340-19-D-1014);
- PAE Aviation and Technical Services LLC, Arlington, Virginia (N61340-19-D-1015);
- Rockwell Collins, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (N61340-19-D-1016);
- Sunrise Beach Corp., doing business as M2 Services Corp., Allen, Texas (N61340-19-D-1017);
- URS Federal Services, Germantown, Maryland (N61340-19-D-1018); and
- Yulista Standard Aero (JV),* Huntsville, Alabama (N61340-19-D-1019
The businesses were awarded indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts. These contracts provide for logistics services for the Contracted Maintenance, Modification, Aircrew and Related Services (CMMARS) Program in support of aviation platforms of various Navy and Air Force type/model/series aircraft, inter-related systems, subsystems, and services. CMMARS will provide contractor logistics services for fixed-wing, rotary-wing, unmanned aircraft vehicles, and lighter than air vehicles, as well as integrally related systems and weapon systems.
Logistical support to be provided includes logistics functions and maintenance tasks required to keep U.S. and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers aircraft ready, available, and operating worldwide. CMMARS may be used for platforms at all phases of the acquisition life cycle.
The estimated aggregate ceiling for all contracts is $12,599,999,930, with the companies having an opportunity to compete for individual orders.
Work will be performed at various afloat and ashore locations inside the continental U.S. (99 percent); and outside the continental U.S. (1 percent), and is expected to be completed in January 2024. No funds are being obligated at time of award; funds will be obligated on individual orders as they are issued. These contracts were competitively procured via an electronic request for proposals; 21 offers were received. The Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division, Orlando, Florida, is the contracting activity.