The City of Belle Glade, Florida took action on their Fiscal Year 2019 budget on September 24, 2018 including funding $20,000 for a new website.
The new budget year starts October 1, 2018. General fund spending for the coming year is $10,872,051.
Additional funding includes the following planned government spend.
- $291,200 for Corridor Stormwater Project
- $442,250 for New Roadway
- $1,097,050 for Airport Rehabilitation
- $10,470 for War Veterans Monument
- $450,000 for Marina Sewer Project
- $70,000 for Two Lawn Mowers
- $35,000 for 2018 SUV
- $21,000 for Three Servers
Learn more about these planned spends at others with GovDirections Upcoming Business Intelligence package.